We are excited to share with you the latest version of Game Fire, version 7.2. This update for our game booster software includes various reliability changes and bug fixes that aim to enhance the performance of our game booster and improve the user experience, ensuring you get the best possible gaming experience.
In this blog post, we will highlight the new features, improvements, and bug fixes that were included in the latest release of Game Fire, version 7.2.4886. If you are interested in seeing a comprehensive list of changes, please visit the Game Fire release notes page.
What is New in the Game Booster, Game Fire v7.2:
- Added support for the French language in the user interface.
- In System Optimizer, we added an option to disable the Memory Integrity feature to help improve game performance in Windows 10 and 11.
- Updated the Flat UI Framework to v1.2. The new version improves the dark mode and fixes several UI glitches and bugs.
- Improved the UI performance by optimizing the code used to manipulate images and graphics.
- Reduced the time Game Fire takes to load the installed apps and components information in the Game Mode Configuration dialog.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Game Mode Configuration dialog box to freeze when you try to refresh the listed apps and components.
- Fixed the PlatformNotSupported exception that affected Game Fire on Windows 7 and 8.1
- Minor reliability changes and bug fixes.
Download the Game Booster software, Game Fire v7.2.4886
Sign up to receive the latest news, product updates, and offers by email.