We at Smart PC Utilities are very excited to announce the release of Game Fire v6.7. This minor update for our game booster brings several UI enhancements, feature improvements, and bug fixes, the result would be an improved user experience and a better system optimization in order to achieve the best gaming experience with the least effort.
You can download the new Game Fire update from the Game Fire download page, or you can use the Game Fire updater app included in the Pro edition to download and deploy the update automatically.
In the following notes, I will give you a summary of features, enhancements, and bug fixes introduced in Game Fire v6.7. You can view the complete list of changes in Game Fire 6.7 release notes.
What is New in the PC Game Booster Game Fire v6.7
- We added initial support for UI dark and light modes, we will continue to support both user interface modes across the entire Game Fire interface in the next software releases.
- Added an option to allow Game Fire to automatically select the theme that matches the default app mode used by Windows.
- New fresh user interface icons.
- Added Spanish localization, thanks to our user Ivan Calafell García. Users can contribute to Game Fire localization, see the Software Translation page for more details.
- Minor user interface and Flat UI framework improvements and bug fixes.
- Added an option to control whether Game Fire can restore the stopped processes when Game Mode is turned off.
- Added an option to control whether Game Fire can restore the stopped Windows services when Game Mode is turned off.
- Improved Windows services optimization.
- System Diagnostics can show the disk type (whether SSD or HDD) in the Storage section.
- Added an option to allow the copy of a single record in the Live Optimization log.
- Removed the notification of the .NET framework version compatibility.
- Changing language and theme settings will automatically be applied to the Game Fire Tray application.
- Added an option to enable users to subscribe to the Game Fire Beta updates channel.
- Improved the creation of system restore points.
- Moved the option “Optimize third party apps and services“ from Game Mode Profile to Game Fire Settings.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Game Fire from listing processes that have empty command lines.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from adding or editing Steam and Uplay games in My Games.
For more information, see Game Fire page