We at Smart PC Utilities are thrilled to announce the release of a new version of our Windows services management and optimization solution, PC Services Optimizer. The new release would allow you to optimize Windows 11 services besides bringing several UI enhancements, feature improvements, and bug fixes that aim to make optimizing unnecessary Windows services easy, safe, and straightforward.
You can download the new release from the PC Services Optimizer download page.
In this post, we will highlight features, enhancements, and bug fixes brought by PC Services Optimizer v4.1.1388. You can view the complete list of changes on the PC Services Optimizer release notes page.
What is New in PC Services Optimizer v4.1.1388:
- Added support to optimize Windows 11 services.
- Added Spanish UI localization.
- PC Services Optimizer can now automatically create system restore points before optimizing Windows services. Therefore, you can undo any undesired changes made by PC Services Optimizer to your Windows services configuration.
- Added an option to disable Windows telemetry services.
- Added an option to allow the verification of the service image files digital signature in the Services Manager.
- Added an option to highlight services by digital signature status in the Services Manager.
- Added an option to search VirusTotal for service image file information in the Service Manager.
- The core services management module has been improved.
- Improved Windows services listing and management in the Services Manager.
- Minor License Manager improvements and bug fixes.
- Improved the user feedback and error reporting module.
- Improved the PC Services Optimizer Debug Mode.
- Fixed minor UI glitches that affected the User Profile window.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the application from saving specific user preferences in the Registry.
- Removed the Services Snapshot creation notification.
- Removed the options to disable Internet and Wireless networking services from the User Profile.