PC Services Optimizer is an open source software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1.
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1.
- Microsoft Windows Vista with Service Pack 2.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
- 512 MB of RAM.
- 1 GHz or faster processor.
- 10 MB of free disk space.
Is PC Services Optimizer safe to use?
PC Services Optimizer comes with Rescue Center that can undo any changes made by PC Services Optimizer and other software to your Windows services settings. Smart Rescue Center and Services Snapshots handle the job of saving and restoring of Windows settings.
Can PC Services Optimizer run on Microsoft Windows 64-bit?
Yes! PC Services Optimizer supports 64-bit environment. It works on Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 64-bit. PC Services Optimizer Pro
includes native x64 binaries of the software which has better performance and compatibility.
PC Services Optimizer 2.2.385:
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 8.1.
- Added support for high DPI settings.
- Added services snapshot creation notice.
- Improved Live Update.
- Fixed bug in Live Update.
- Minor UI enhancements and bug fixes.
PC Services Optimizer 2.1.300:
- Minor performance enhancements.
- Minor user interface enhancements.
- Enhanced support for Microsoft Windows 8.
- Improved Gaming Mode.
- Improved PC Services Optimizer core code.
- Tuneup reports will be exported in HTML format instead of plan text.
- Improved services management in Services Manager.
- Add services highlight feature in Services Manager.
- Add the ability to Pause/Resume services (if supported) in Services Manager.
- Improved Services Snapshots management in Rescue Center.
- Improved PC Services Optimizer update module.
PC Services Optimizer 2.0.288:
- Fixed bug with Media Center services in Services Diagnostics.
- Fixed bug with DFSR Replication service in Services Diagnostics and Manual TuneUp.
- Fixed bug when previewing a corrupted services profile or snapshot.
- Added Windows Update service to Services Diagnostics and Automatic TuneUp.
- Added Services Diagnostics can highlight services that require attention.