We at Smart PC Utilities are very excited to announce the release of the second beta of our anti-ransomware software CryptoBuster. This new update brings a small but important set of changes and bug fixes that aims to improve the software’s performance and reliability, therefore, the user experience.
You can download the new CryptoBuster version from the CryptoBuster download page.
In the following notes, you will get a summary of features, enhancements, and bug fixes brought by CryptoBuster v1.0.935. You can view the complete list of changes on the CryptoBuster release notes page.
What is New in the Anti-Ransomware Solution, CryptoBuster v1.0.935:
- Added the ability to filter the CryptoBuster security events by their status in the Security History.
- Added an option in the CryptoBuster settings that allows to turn off and disable all CryptoBuster’s features.
- Improved the CryptoBuster dashboard.
- CryptoBuster uninstaller can now delete all honeypots created by CryptoBuster.
- CryptoBuster can now show alerts about license expiration.
- Fixed a critical bug that caused the CryptoBuster service to crash on computers using languages other than English.
- Fixed bugs in the CryptoBuster licensing system.
- Several bug fixes.
CryptoBuster v1.0.823 Beta 1 has a known issue that affects the updates installer module; this will prevent CryptoBuster from installing this update automatically, so you will have to download and install the new version manually.