CryptoBuster Release Notes
Mar 13, 2022
- Added an option to allow the filtering of security events by Status in Security History.
- Added an option in the CryptoBuster settings to completely disable all CryptoBuster features.
- Added an option to enable you to delete all the created honeypots in case of CryptoBuster uninstallation.
- Added the ability to notify the user about CryptoBuster license expiration.
- Added the ability to submit error reports automatically in the CryptoBuster service.
- Improved CryptoBuster dashboard.
- The detection of unknown file extensions by the File Extensions Monitor is now off by default.
- Minor code improvements.
- Fixed a critical bug that caused the CryptoBuster service to crash on computers using languages other than English.
- Fixed bugs in the CryptoBuster licensing system.
- Several bug fixes.