We at Smart PC Utilities are very proud to announce the release of Game Fire v6.8. This fresh release of our game booster brings official support for Microsoft Windows 11 and Epic Games, new system optimizations, improved user interface, functionality enhancements, and minor bug fixes. With this update, you will have the best possible gaming experience in one click.
You can download the new Game Fire update from the Game Fire download page, or you can use the Game Fire updater app included in the Pro edition to download and deploy this update automatically.
In the following notes, I will give you a summary of features, enhancements, and bug fixes introduced in Game Fire v6.8. You can view the complete list of changes in Game Fire 6.8 release notes.
What is New in the PC Game Booster, Game Fire v6.8:
- Added support for Russian localization in the user interface, thanks to our user Alex. Users can contribute to Game Fire localization, see the Software Translation page for more details.
- Improved the Flat UI Framework with new software UI components redesigned to use this UI framework; this aims to support the dark style through all the software UI.
- Minor UI improvements and bug fixes.
- Added support for Epic Games so that you can manage and launch all games available in the Epic Games Store, including exclusive titles like Fortine, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and Crysis.
- Improved the My Games widget.
- Improved the game loading speed in My Games and the My Games widget.
- Fixed issues related to hiding/unhiding the listed games in My Games.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 11.
- Added new Windows service optimizations in the Game Mode Profile.
- Improved the License Manager, also users are now required to confirm their email addresses before activating the Game Fire Pro trial.
- Improved the Debug Mode and extended it to support the Game Fire update installer.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed issues when handling file paths containing invalid characters.
- Microsoft Windows 11 v10.0.22000 and later.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Microsoft Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 and later
For more information, see the Game Fire page