We at Smart PC Utilities are excited to announce the release of Game Fire v6.6.3473. This version includes minor bugfixes and reliability changes aimed to improve the user experience.
What is New in Game Fire v6.6.3473
- Added the ability to validate game paths entered in the Add Game dialog box so that Game Fire can handle errors when entering invalid game paths.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Game Fire from detecting the system UI language so that Game Fire can show the UI with the correct localization.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes occur when the user cancels a game files defragmentation process.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Game Fire from listing Windows app processes in the Process Optimizer.
- Fixed an issue that caused My Games to override custom preferences of Steam and Ubisoft games.
- Fixed an issue when Game Fire adds new entries in the Live Optimization log.
You can download the new Game Fire version from the Game Fire download page. If you are already a Game Fire Pro user, you can use the Game Fire updater to download and deploy the new version automatically.