We at Smart PC Utilities are very excited to announce the release of Game Fire v6.1. This minor update brings several improvements and bug fixes to our game booster software and it is available for both Free and Pro editions.
What is new in Game Fire v6.1:
- Improved games loading in My Games by adding a visual indicator to represent a games loading operation.
- License manager in Game Fire Pro has been improved so that it can automatically fix some licensing issues like expired subscription.
- Installing updates in Game Fire Pro has been improved by displaying installation progress information in command prompt window during updates installation.
- Improved Game Fire installer in order to provide a clean, fast and reliable installation experience.
- Fixed a bug in Game Defragment which caused by closing the Game Defragment window while files defragmentation operation is running.
- Fixed a bug causing the failure to open My Games and Performance Monitor widgets from Game Fire tray application.
- Fixed a bug preventing the addition of game shortcuts to My Games.
- Fixed a bug caused Game Fire not to automatically restore original system status on next application startup.
This update is available via Live Update for Pro users who have an active updates subscription. If your updates subscription has ended, you can renew it from here.
If you are not a Game Fire Pro user, you can download a fully functioning 7-day trial version of Game Fire 6 Pro for free from here.
More information about Game Fire:
Download Game Fire:
Download Game Fire Pro: