Game Fire is an open source software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1.
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1.
- Microsoft Windows Vista with Service Pack 2.
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
- 512 MB of RAM.
- 1 GHz or faster processor.
- 10 MB of free disk space.
How could Game Fire improve my gaming experience?
Game Fire is an open source Windows software that could improve system performance while playing your favorite games. Game Fire will temporary turn off unneeded Windows features that you do not need during playing games, those Windows features include Windows services, running applications, background processes and scheduled tasks.
Beside turning off unneeded functions, Game Fire can defrag your games files, free up system memory and apply several system tweaks. The end result would be a smoother and more pleasant gaming experience which would be more noticeable on low performance PCs.
Why Game Fire is considered to be safe utility?
Actions made by Game Fire to your system settings are temporary, you can restore system previous state in seconds by turning off Gaming Mode, even if you did not turn off Gaming Mode, the system will be restored to the normal state in the next startup.
Game Fire v4.0.622:
- Added the ability to monitor hardware temperatures.
- Added the ability to delete games from Windows Games Explorer.
- Added the ability to pin games to Start Menu and Taskbar.
- Added games search by name in My Games.
- Added the ability to add games using drag and drop operations.
- Added the ability to create shortcuts of games in My Games.
- Added the ability to change processes affinity in Applications Manager.
- Added the ability to manipulate multiple processes in Applications Manager.
- Added Games Defragment report.
- Added more system applications in Windows Tools.
- Added the ability to optimize third party services and applications.
- Added the ability to refresh Gaming Mode settings.
- Added the ability to restore Normal Mode on next login.
- Added Visual effects tweaks to Game Adviser.
Game Fire v3.1.200:
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Improved Live Gaming Mode.
- Added Live Gaming Mode activity log.
- Added the ability to sort games by name in My Games.
- Added the ability to launch games with command parameters in My Games.
- Fixed GUI problems on Windows XP.
- Fixed critical bug affected Gaming Profile setup.
- Fixed critical bug that prevented Game Fire from switching to Gaming Mode.