In the following quick notes, I will share some of the new features and enhancements introduced in the upcoming release of PC Services Optimizer.
1. PC Services Optimizer now targets Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2, allowing it to take full advantage of improved performance and reliability offered by .NET 4.5.2
2. Microsoft Windows 10 support has been added to PC Services Optimizer 3 to allow the optimization of Windows 10 services.
3. PC Services Optimizer 3 now supports localization, this means it can be easily translated to various languages. Initially PC Services Optimizer 3 will support French and Germany languages, however other languages will be supported later.
4. Feedback module has been added to PC Services Optimizer, to allow you to easily send your feedback and error reports to Smart PC Utilities.
5. PC Services Optimizer 3 comes with new modern dark theme with new graphic elements.
6. Added Windows services search functionality in Services Manager.
7. Added the ability to manage multiple services at the same time in Services Manager.
8. New Gaming Mode engine has been introduced that has improved services and scheduled tasks optimization.
9. New Windows services to be optimized have been added to Manual TuneUp.
10. Fixed several bugs affecting PC Services Optimizer on Windows 64-bit.
Download PC Services Optimizer:
More information about PC Services Optimizer: