We at Smart PC Utilities are very excited to announce the release of Game Fire Pro v5.2, a minor update for our PC games optimization solution.
The new release introduced trial versions, localized user interfaces and several bugs fixes that affected software usability and user experience. The new release changes will be summarized in the following notes below:
1. The new update introduced support for trial editions so that you can download a fully functioning 7-days trial version of Game Fire Pro in order to be able to evaluate its features before purchase.
2. Game Fire base code received major modifications to support localized user interfaces as additional UI languages will be added to Game Fire very soon.
3. Notifications raised by Game Fire were further improved by adding new options that enable you to control their behavior and look & feel.
4. Game Fire license activation mechanism received major update which fixes the problem of license becoming invalid after you format your hard disk or re-install Windows, however Game Fire will ask to be registered again. You can use the same license code and name used to activate the previous versions of Game Fire.
5. Fixed a bug raised when you try to launch games from Game Fire under .NET Framework less than version 4.5.1 (thanks for our users for reporting).
6. Game Fire’s interface received minor updates and fixes for some glitches.
If you have already purchased the Pro edition of Game Fire, you can get the new update for free using Game Fire update providing you have an active updates subscription. If not you can download a fully functioning 7 days trial version of Game Fire Pro for free from here.
This new update will arrive very soon for the free edition of Game Fire.
More information about Game Fire:
Download Game Fire Pro:
Game Fire is a PC games optimization solution, that enables you to enjoy a smoother and more pleasant gaming experience with a touch of button by optimizing your computer for peak performance level.